Pine Belt Home Inspections was established in 2017 and is located in Purvis, MS. I service the Hattiesburg, Purvis, Petal and other surrounding areas. I have been around construction all my life. My father was a contractor and i spent a lot of time working with him when I was younger. I went into Operations management when I got older but have always stayed in touch with my construction background.
Pine Belt Home Inspections mission is to provide the highest quality inspections possible. I succeed at this through my integrity and my relentless pursuit of knowledge in my industry. My passion for continuing education and staying current on the newest techniques provides the very best service for my clients.
My pride and passion for the work that I perform result in superior quality and service. I perform every inspection as if it were my own home. My commitment to my clients is the top priority at Pine Belt Home Inspections.
Pine Belt Home Inspections, LLC
Code of Ethics:
Duty to the Public
1. I shall abide by the Code of Ethics and shall substantially follow the InterNachi Standards of Practice.
2. I shall not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to the Home Inspection industry.
3. I will be fair, honest, impartial, and act in good faith in dealing with the public.
4. I shall not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or handicap, and shall comply with all federal, state and local laws.
5. I shall be truthful regarding my services and qualifications.
6. I shall not:
a. Have any disclosed or undisclosed conflict of interest with the client;
b. Accept or offer any disclosed or undisclosed commissions, rebates, profits or other benefit from real estate agents, brokers, or any third parties having financial interest in the sale of a property; or
c. Offer to provide any disclosed or undisclosed financial compensation directly or indirectly to any real estate agent, broker or third party for referrals or for inclusion on lists of preferred inspectors.
7. I shall not release any information about the inspection or the client to a third party unless doing so is necessary to protect the safety of others, to comply with a law or statute.
8. I shall always act in the interest of the client unless doing so violates a law, statute, or this code of ethics.
9. I shall use a written contract that specifies the services to be performed, limitations of services, and fees.
10. I shall comply with all government rules and licensing requirements in MS.
11. I shall not perform or offer to perform, for an additional fee, any repairs or associated services to the structure for which I have performed an inspection for a period of 12 months following the inspection.
Duty to Continuing Education
1. I shall comply with all state continuing education requirements.